Our JS Morning@Lohika consisted of few logical parts:
– what is a MEAN application?
– full spectrum testing for Angular.js based application
– Node.js application testing, e.g.:
~ unit tests
~ integration tests
During this event Pavlo explained us:
– what tools to use
– how and when to mock data and API
– how to isolate tests from third party dependencies and why to do so
– what pitfalls and hidden stones may happen during tests development and support
In addition, Pavlo provided us with explanation on how to build a testing stack on own practical example.
Hope you all enjoyed it. Please, leave a feedback on this event, your opinion can help us to become better!