It was pleasure to see you all at our Grammarly Morning@Lohika NLP: Third Chapter last Saturday, 28th of January, 2017. Thanks all for supporting a lively atmosphere and interesting discussion. Let’s look back and refresh our memory.
Mariana Romanyshyn (Technical Lead, Computational Linguist at Grammarly)
- NLP in our world: useful and not-so-useful applications of NLP in our daily life
- hidden features of natural language
- exploration of NLP algorithms and attempts to implement them
- sources and types of data
- implementation of an error-correction pipeline: classical NLP vs. machine learning
Please, leave your feedback below